The City Tour guides you through the central Stockholm City area and focus on modern history. Our guide will tell you interesting stories and trivia from then and now – it’s a great overall tour and the perfect way to get to know Stockholm!
Included in the tour
- The origins of the term “The Stockholm Syndrome”
- Find out which Nobel Prize is really a fake
- Main streets Drottninggatan and Kungsgatan
- Hötorget, Haymarket
- The Concert Hall
- And more!
- The City Tour starts by Sergels torg square, at the top of the wide stairs.
- The tour is usually 1,5-2 hours long
- Wheelchair accesible? Yes!
(if you take the 10 am tour you’ll be able to catch the changing of the guards afterward)
You need to book your free ticket for the tour so we can ensure smaller groups. If you liked the tour you may tip your guide, they don’t get paid any other way.
Please note: Tours with very few bookings will get canceled so check your booking email before the tour. If you can’t make it to the tour please contact us, it will be very helpful.