The City Tour guides you through the central Stockholm City area. Our guide will tell you interesting stories and trivia from then and now – it’s a great overall tour and the perfect way to get to know Stockholm!
Included in the tour
- The origins of the term “The Stockholm Syndrome”
- Find out which Nobel Prize is really a fake
- The death of a king and how Sweden imported a new one
- Main streets Drottninggatan and Kungsgatan
- Hötorget, Haymarket
- The Concert Hall
- Kungsträdgården, The King’s Garden
- And more!
- Booking is required to keep groups smaller and safer. Thank you for understanding.
- Masks are not required but please use them if you can.
- Remember to keep distance between you and others.
- The City Tour starts by Sergels torg square, at the top of the wide stairs.
- The tour is usually 1,5-2 hours long
- The tour ends close to Old Town and the Royal Palace
(if you take the 10 am tour you’ll be able to catch the changing of the guards afterward)
- Wheelchair accesible? Yes!
City Tour Schedule
You need to book your free ticket for the tour so we can ensure smaller and safer groups. If you liked the tour you may tip your guide, they don’t get paid any other way.
Please note: Tours with very few bookings will get canceled and you will get the option to go on the tour another day. Cancellation cut off is 7 pm the day before, so try to book your tour before then. We will contact you by the email you use for the booking. Please make sure to check your email before the tour. If you can’t make it to the tour please contact us, it will be very helpful.