The City Tour guides you through the central Stockholm City area. Our guide will tell you interesting stories and trivia from then and now – it’s a great overall tour and the perfect way to get to know Stockholm!
Included in the tour
- The origins of the term “The Stockholm Syndrome”
- Find out which Nobel Prize is really a fake
- Learn how to earn a $7 million reward
(potentially making the tour extremely profitable for you!)
- Main streets Drottninggatan and Kungsgatan
- Hötorget, Haymarket
- The Concert Hall
- Kungsträdgården, The King’s Garden
- And more!
Plan your day
- The City Tour starts by Sergels torg square, at the top of the wide stairs.
- The tour is usually 1,5-2 hours long
- The tour ends close to Old Town and the Royal Palace
(you’ll be able to catch the changing of the guards afterward)
- Wheelchair accesible? Yes!
City Tour Meeting Point
Schedule for All Tours